Mixed Fruit Custard makes an ultimate eggless dessert especially during the summertime, which is not only healthy but also requires very little cooking time free from fancy ingredients. You can also make it in advance, cool and serve.
Fruit Custard took Bangladesh by storm in the 90s when the refrigerators began to make their presence in the Appliances market and quickly became an essential device that should be had in every Bangladeshi household.
How To Make Fruit Custard: Ingredients You Need
- Custard powder – 3 tbsp
- Milk, 2% – 2 cups or 500 ml
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Mixed Fruits – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsp
How To Make Fruit Custard: Complete Procedure
1.I used banana, mango, pomegranate grains, strawberries, apples, pineapples, kiwis, and cherries.
2.Make sure all fruits are not too ripe and squishy. You should calm down.
3.Dive and remove the seeds from the sewn fruits and knead.
3.Cut the fruit finely and place in a bowl.
4.Accompany honey everywhere and you read well. Thread the bowl and cool until it’s time to serve.
Also read: Flourless Sugarless Blondie
- Take 1/4 cup milk in a bowl separately and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining milk in a saucepan. When it begins to boil, add sugar and stir well and let it cook over medium flame.
- To the 1/4 cup milk bowl, put custard powder and mix both of them well till there are no lumps.
- Add this paste to the boiling milk and stir well to mix. Keep cooking over the flame as the custard thickens.
- Take care not to let the bottom burn and keep stirring continuously for 3-4 mins.
- Remove from the stove and let the custard become warm.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and cling wrap the bowl to prevent a skin from forming on top and refrigerate till use.
- Refrigerate both for at least an hour.
1.Remove the wraps from the strip and beat the thin cream to make sure there are no noodles and that it is smooth.
2. In individual bowls, place small shovels of fresh fruit until it is half full.
3. Pour the pudding over the fruit until the bowl is almost full and let stand.
4. Serve dotted with icy pomegranate stones and a cherry on top.