Who does not want to eat guilt-free paleo gingerbread cookies? No one, right? Since I have to be away when the official countdown to Xmas begins, I thought I’d make up for it by sharing one of my holiday favorites. What can be a sugar-coma-inducing treat can now be enjoyed without limits by even your most health-conscious friends and family (and don’t forget about you!) These are a breeze to make, about 5 minutes to assemble, and about 15 minutes to bake!
Keep reading to see the sneaky way I added a vegetable (okay a squash, but almost a vegetable!) to these ultra-healthy Xmas cookies. Save some paleo gingerbread cookies for Santa, he’s bound to need something healthy come to Xmas!
What You Need for Guilt-free Paleo Gingerbread Cookies
All you need to do is add your wet ingredients together, mixing well, and then add in the dry and mix thoroughly. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 F, until the edges are lightly browned. Leave to cool fully before eating.
There you have it, quick, easy, and full of gingerbread goodness! Enjoy!
Guilt-free Paleo Gingerbread Cookies: Key Point to Notice
Super fast to make and a truly healthy version of a classic holiday treat!
Recipe type: Dessert
Ingredients You Must Have for Making These Delicious Cookies
- ¾ c pumpkin puree (or any other orange squash will likely work)
- 1 heaping tbsp blackstrap molasses
- ⅓ c cashew butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Also, ⅓ c coconut flour, sifted if necessary for guilt-free paleo gingerbread cookies
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Also, 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Moreover, healthy pinch salt
- 2 tbsp Lakanto
Also read: Sugarless White Chocolate Bark
Instructions: Follow All Steps in the Given Sequence
- Preheat the oven to 350 F for guilt-free paleo gingerbread cookies.
- Mix pumpkin, cashew butter, molasses, and melted coconut oil thoroughly in a large mixing bowl.
- Also, add the remaining ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Shape into balls (approx ¼ c in size) and then flatten into 6, ¼” thick cookies on a parchment-lined cookie sheet (or using something like this will make your life even easier!). Also, bake for 15-20 minutes on the lower rack until the outer edges begin to brown.
- Let cool fully before moving. Store uncovered at room temperature.
Cookies. Sweet, seasoned, stylish gingerbread guys, lovely dazzling snowflakes, and Christmas stockings are all present. We’re baking Christmas cookies the paleo way this year! I hope you enjoy making these really simple Christmas cookies (guilt-free paleo gingerbread cookies) that I created in a food processor!
Baking cookies with my family was a blast while the Hallmark Christmas channel played in the background. Yes, that is what happens when the gals are left to decorate while the guys go out to walk the dogs.
This recipe, I have to say, would be ideal for gingerbread buildings! Moreover, I would love to see any that you produce, so please let me know if you do!
Since my grandparents took me on the annual tour of the gingerbread house competition, I have been completely obsessed with gingerbread houses. Let me tell you, those gingerbread house skyscrapers, cottages, and Victorian mansions were pretty cool to admire when you’re a six-year-old girl in love with doll houses.
Need study guidance for you or your child follow our study blog articles…