Procedure For Making Mixed Veg Recipe
1. Heat oil in a wok on high heat until hot.
2. Add minced garlic and carrots and Stir-fry. Add the prawn and chicken one by one and cook for two minutes.
3. Now add the seasonal vegetables and stir for one minute.
4. Now add the chicken stock into it and cook for two minutes or until it is starting to boil.
5. Then gradually add the cornflour mixture. Once this mixture is well incorporated the sauce should thicken.
6. Lastly add salt, soy sauce, and oyster sauce and cook for another minute.
7. Serve hot.